Volunteers are the heartbeat of recreational cricket and play a crucial role at cricket clubs across gloucestershire.
To upskill new and develop existing volunteers at our clubs, the Foundation delivers a wide range of courses & events to help and support volunteers in their roles.
Theresa Ellison / Administration Officer
Theresa’s role is to help and support others in the wider Gloucestershire Foundation team to ensure that the Foundation runs effectively and efficiently. Some of the key administrative areas are:
- Helping to organise and set up the trials, winter nets programme and performance programme for the Girls and Boys Zonal squads
- Keeping club contact details up to date including checking that each club’s Safeguarding Officer has valid qualifications and initiate and verify DBS applications for club volunteers
- Administering online bookings including trials, winter nets programmes, Coach Development courses, holiday camps etc
- Helping with many financial activities by creating invoices, payment of bills, chasing outstanding debtors etc
- Help to create and run the office side of ECB Coach Development
Theresa acts as the point of contact for many administrative parts of the Foundation.