Last Man StandsThe perfect format for existing and former players or anyone wanting to give cricket a try.
What is Last Man Stands?
LMS is a perfect format of the game for existing and former players or anyone wanting to give cricket a try.
- An 8-aside amateur Twenty20 league you can play
- Each game takes just two hours – perfect for a weekday evening
- 20 overs per side, but with five balls per over, not six
- Each side consists of eight players as opposed to the normal eleven
- Sides can only be bowled out when all eight players are dismissed the Last Man Stands
LMS runs a number of different leagues in central Bristol. These included:
- Bristol Midweek Premier League
- Bristol Midweek Social League
Five things you didn’t know about LMS
- There are 30,000 LMS players worldwide
- The LMS World Championships take place in England this summer with the final at Lord’s
- The player who scored the highest score ever hit over 100 runs batting on his own
- There are around 100 LMS Leagues across England
- No player has ever taken all 8 wickets a game of LMS